Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hand written Christmas Letter to the Keith Whyte Family:)

December 24th, 2010

I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year! Did you get to do anything fun? Here it's Christmas Eve and everyone is busy celebrating so I have a little time to write you a little letter.

Being on a mission I have realized a lot of things. How blessed I am to have an amazing family (such as yourselves) Thanks for all your love and support you have help me so much. You are great examples to both me and your kids. The other day there was a baptism in our ward and it made me so excited for Noahs baptism. I am glad I got to live close to you for a little bit and was able to spend a little time with you. I have no idea what I am going to do after my mission but I hope we get to see each other a lot, even if it is just to do hair:) Plus, Easton needs to remember who I am...haha:)


I hope you are all doing well. When does Kyle get home from his mission? Some days I think I am going to be here forever and others I just want the time to slow down. I feel like in this letter i keep switching from missionary Steph to real Steph..haha I am beginning to feel like the two are starting to blend into one. So, if I am weird when I come home you are gonna have to come up with a plan to help me out! But, for now I'll turn to my missionary side

I was thinking how horrible we used to be when Mom and Dad would have Scripture Study and FHE and Prayers and such but, now I realize how important they are. Remember to always do it with your kids-they will be grateful someday.

Here on my mission I have also realized how powerful the Book of Mormon is. It really has the power to change your life if you let it.I am so grateful for all the blessings God has given me. I must have done something right in the preexistence  or else been horrible so God knew I needed all the help I could get. Either way I am grateful. Thanks again for all your love and support I couldn't ask for anything better. Remember I love you all and pray for you everyday (As I know Noah is doing for me:)- Thank Bud!)

Love Always
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment