Wednesday, May 4, 2011

April 27th 2011

ok so I don´t have much time but I loaded these pictures and then I will write more later but
 
This is Clara and her daughter Valentina. She got baptized yesterday after 3 and a half years of investigating and coming to church. She is the cutest lady and her daughter is so fun. She speaks English and was dating a guy from Chicago but they broke up and now she is anxiously awaiting her confirmation next week. There were sooo many people at her baptism. I would probably guess about 55. The room was packed full and it was so great!
 
This is me and Maria yesterday. She is the one that got baptized in January. She is so cute and has so much more light in her eyes with the gospel. I love her and she is so sad that my companions are leaving today but she is happy that I´m staying. I will be calling from her house/ you will be calling her house next week so it will be fun to spend time there.
 
This video, is last monday when we went to Los Andes to visit friends of Hermana Dymocks. I spent some time with the other Hermanas which I LOVED and that was that.
 
The email is full so I will send more later. Sorry but we took A LOT of pictures this week with all the changes.
 
CHAU for a little while
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment