Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BIG NEWS!!

BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!!!!!!
 
I can use skype for my phone call home this week!!!!!°!!!  oh happy day, oh happy day!!!!!
 
But now the problem. I have no idea how to use it!  I have to look for you or something right?
 
Another problem is we just found out like 5 min ago so I have no idea who in the ward has it ( I know there are people but I dont know who will let us use it or all that jazz. But I will try to figure it out and if you get this in the next little while write me back about how to use it.
 
Ah I¨m so excited! It will be sunday about 3:30 my time, and the time is going to change here on Sat night/Sun morning so it will be 1:30 your time
 
The number I gave you last week, Maria, I know she doesnt have skype so it will be somewhere completely different.
 
LOVE YOU!!!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment