Friday, September 24, 2010

September 13, 2010

Monday, September 13, 2010 at 18:03

HOLA FMILIA!!! Que tal?

It has been a crazy week, but I LOVE it! My district is amazing! Mi compenero es de L.A. she is super nice, just kinda slow (eating and walking ect) or maybe I'm just fast :) We live with 2 other sisters. Hermana Stevens from Payson Utah y Hermana Forbush from Ely, NV. WE are the only 4 sisters in the zone. There are 7 elders in our district All but 2 elders are going to the Santiago NOrth mission (the other 2 are going to Guatemala Rasomthin, the new mission) We have elders from Utah, Washington state, Cali, Oregeon and Alaska. We are already so close it's awesome how we all get along. I'll print some pictures off and send them to you some tome.
They have early morning workouts for the sisters but I'm not a huge fan of going because then we only have 15 min to get ready. Then we usually have 6 hours of class and 3 hours to do other studies. After all that gym time is THE BEST time of the day. We usually play volleyball, it's super fun! Mon is our p-day obviously. We go to the 9 or 9:20 session. I can only e-mail immediate family while at the MTC plus be only have 30 min so will you send me Ryan's home address? You should use dear elder so then I can get it more often and tell everyone to write me through there too because it's ree and it's fun to get mail during the week :) Nicole Polatis wrote me and said she can send pakages of any size for a dollar so I wondered if you would hit her up to send me a blow dryer because mine doesn't work. Me being the tard that I am didn't check it before I left and it doesn't work. Thanks! As for espanol, we have learned to pray, testify, meet people and aske the questions. We also memorized our pursose en espanol (preach my gospel pg 1) Now I am working on the 1st vision en espanol. It's amazing how fast you learn, I feel completely lost but I have elarned a lot. It's a lot of work but totally worth it.

They did change the dress code so I don't have to wear nylons. YAY!!!!!!!! I only wear them if I feel my feet starting to get blisters.
I have seen Elder Wond, Marcus Hawker (he is in my building), Case Bradley, a boy form my social dance lass at BYUI (elder Duncan going to Seeden), Elder Knighting from Springfield going to Brazil (he just looked familiar so I asked where he was from). so it's fun to see people, but we are always so busy we don't usually have time to talk.

I think I have become the pianist for my branch. . I played yesterday and I have to play next week so we will see what happens. For releif society, Sister Dalton (YW pres) came and talked to us, it was AMAZING, she talked about "High on a Mountain Top" and we are the banner unfurled going to wave to all the nations. She aid to do 3 things: pray morining and night, read the BOM at least 5 min a day, and smiel. Keys to success! It was so good.

Tell everyone hi and to write me, especially on dearelder (simple). I love you all so mu7ch! A year and a half will go by fast :) Te amo, te amo, te amo MUCHO!!!!!!!

Hermana Whyte

P.S. my mailbox # is 278. My ESTIMATED fly out day is Nov 8, and my release date is March 27, 2012 (either exciting or depressing haha maybe I shouldn't have told you that until Christmas 2012 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment